ECAS is organizing a Regional Conference in Pristina, Kosovo, on November 26-27 with its partners Civil Rights Projects Kosovo. The event will be held in the scope of the Triple A (Access to Information, Advice, and Active Help Services) project and will address several different topics:
- How the ongoing migration/refugee crisis is affecting the Western Balkans and Turkey;
- How the EU agreements with several countries will affect the region moving forward;
- How NGOs (local service providers) are responding to the crisis;
- Advocacy roadmaps for the countries involved in the project (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey) to improve legislation and funding to organizations which provide free legal aid services;
- Details of the Triple A Network, which will launch in 2016 and will be open to Triple A service providers throughout the Western Balkans and Turkey and the rest of Europe;
- Local perspectives of free legal aid provision in the region.
Have a look at the Triple A Regional Conference draft agenda.
Triple A is a project focusing on improving access to Free Legal Aid, Information, and Advice services in the Western Balkans and Turkey. In early 2016 advocacy campaigns will be launched in each country of the project: Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo, R. Macedonia, Montenegro, Serbia, and Turkey.